Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally

Alright so it has been awhile since I have updated our blog here are a few pictures. I haven't updated in so long that I forgot how to put pictures on so I need to get on the phone with Laura. But for now these will have to do! The girls had a dance recital on the 17th that went well. Sorry you only get a picture of Emma Jane right now but maybe soon you can see the rest An older couple in out ward gave us a small snow mobile for the girls. Dave was making a little pattern for them but they are light enough to break through the snow.
Brooke is on a competion cheerleading team. This was there first competion and the took 1st and got a bid to nationals (which is in vegas in April). We are coming to Salt Lake City towards the end of January.
My parents took Dave and I on a fishing trip to Flaming Gorge. We had a blast caught some big fish and just threw them back. We all caught at least one fish and had a great time
It was cold but worth it!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay!! An update!!! I wish it wasn't so far to come see you guys so that I could see you more often!!! I can't wait until the next time!!

Nikki said...

Way to go Brooke. That's an awesome accomplishment. Looks like you are having a good time. I miss you guys. How was the Sugar Bowl?

Giselle Rasheta said...

I think this is an older blog, but the first time I have seen it, so it is new to me! I'm sorry that I missed you guys when you were in Salt Lake for Brooke's competition, but Mary Lou and Laura told us all about it and I was happy for her! Good work! That is so good for kids! Emma looks darling in her dance recital! The fish are enormous! Wow! I'm not sure I like the cold weather enough to survive such an experience, but I'm old and frail!!! I am in Phoenix with Giselle, who just had her baby. He is a cutie -- fits right in with the rest of the cousins! We hope to see your family soon. I understand Mary Lou and Al are coming out for a birthday celebration! Have fun! This is Billie Sue rather than Giselle.