Monday, December 3, 2007

First weekend in December

Well we went to Salt Lake for Amber's baptism, I have never been to a stake baptism so that was a new experience but a postive one at that. That night Paul and his family came down to Marylou's so we went to go see the lights down on Temple Square. I think this is one of my favorite things to do at christmas time.



David, Al and Emma Jane hanging out trying to stay warm as we walked around looking at the lights and taking pictures.


The Gines checking out the old tabernacle, and stopping for a photo.

4 comments:

Laura said...

It was fun having you guys here. Can't wait for a few more weeks and you guys to come back again.

The Richards family said...

Well I was totally planning on going to the baptism and I was hoping I would see you guys. I obviously did not make it ( my husband is the worst baby ever when he is sick) So I missed seeing your family but I sure am glad you are doing the blog so I can say hey and see what you have been doing!

Chelsea Johnson said...

It sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving and great time visiting for the baptism! Love the Christmas layout!

Billie Jo said...

I wonder if Laura helped you out with your blog? Did she take the pictures of you and Dave and the girls! I love them!!!